Se^eN Sins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A USA Based Day of Defeat Source Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Your Consideration: Beaver

Go down 
+3
Se^eN| Mortalis
Nova
Beaver
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Beaver
Beaver

For Your Consideration: Beaver Empty
PostSubject: For Your Consideration: Beaver   For Your Consideration: Beaver I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Name and In Game Alias:Andrew Beaver - Beaver in game

Preferred Class to Play:
I love grenades... Usually play as support and throw my gun away to grab another, you do a lot better with an enemy team weapon as most people know the sound of the weapon and assume you are on their team.

Preferred Axis or Allies:
Axis

Previous Clans: Was in a clan for original DOD, can't remember the name, lol.

Do you know anyone in Se^eN Sins? If so, who?
Played on Lotus, know Nova, Mortalis, El etc.

Have stats on another site? Feel free to link them Not that i am aware of...

How often can you play with us? I play a lot, I've played this game (Original and Source) more than any other I believe.

Other Interests: Music, gamer girls, technology in general (get an Ipod Touch! Everyone should have one!)

Why are you interested in joining Se^eN Sins: Love the people, and looking for something a little better organized than *cough*Lotus*cough*. Kinda miss the clan/guild atmosphere (vent and stuff) since I quit WoW back in April.

DODS Experience (or other general FPS): I've played pretty much every FPS except Dead Space (I have it, just haven't installed it...). I have a screenshot somewhere of me being 126 and 6 as sniper in Original DOD on Donner as an Allied sniper.

Are you the original owner of your steam account?
Yes, created in... 2003

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a network engineer (I build/support the internet), I have Crohn's Disease (not contagious or anything, just keeps me thin, gives me stomach aches, and a prescription for Marijuana), I am a single father of 3, ummm... since I have been sick so much I play a lot of computer games.

Other things you would like to add: Just a warning that I do play while high (and I have no problem talking about it since it is legal for me). I don't often take the game seriously, unless it is an organized event. I make my own goals in the game, I don't really care too much about the kill/death ratio. In short, I play to have fun!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Steakhouse Filet Master Griller
Nova

PostSubject: Re: For Your Consideration: Beaver   For Your Consideration: Beaver I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:18 pm

Good player with a sense of humor and dont worry about the weed its always legal in my mind Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Se^eN| Mortalis
Admin
Se^eN| Mortalis

PostSubject: Re: For Your Consideration: Beaver   For Your Consideration: Beaver I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:45 pm

I know Beaver, I give thumbs up for everything this player has to offer! As a matter of fact I'll just say it, "Welcome to the Clan Beaver!" cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nathanbeck
Cabby
Butt Butter
Cabby

PostSubject: Re: For Your Consideration: Beaver   For Your Consideration: Beaver I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:33 pm

i like beavers if u know what i mean YEAY
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=542757514&ref=
El
Queen of the Latrine
El

PostSubject: Re: For Your Consideration: Beaver   For Your Consideration: Beaver I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:57 pm

I think he will be a great person to add. He's good, and a lot of fun to play with. I also agree with Cabby, Beavers are awesome. rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clarkie1989
Beaver
Beaver

PostSubject: Re: For Your Consideration: Beaver   For Your Consideration: Beaver I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:58 pm

I'm naming my next son Harry or Seymore.
Back to top Go down
SpacemanSpiff
Queen of the Latrine
SpacemanSpiff

PostSubject: Re: For Your Consideration: Beaver   For Your Consideration: Beaver I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:00 pm

I kinda like the football team.
For Your Consideration: Beaver Beavers
Back to top Go down
Se^eN| Mortalis
Admin
Se^eN| Mortalis

PostSubject: Re: For Your Consideration: Beaver   For Your Consideration: Beaver I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:27 pm

I was under the perception of this being Beaver For Your Consideration: Beaver BeaverPower
Back to top Go down
SpacemanSpiff
Queen of the Latrine
SpacemanSpiff

PostSubject: Re: For Your Consideration: Beaver   For Your Consideration: Beaver I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:43 pm

Oh my god that is fucking hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Cabby
Butt Butter
Cabby

PostSubject: Re: For Your Consideration: Beaver   For Your Consideration: Beaver I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:04 am

lol thats a fucken praire dog u dumbass learn ur animals jeez
Back to top Go down
ukon
ukon

PostSubject: Re: For Your Consideration: Beaver   For Your Consideration: Beaver I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:15 am

Cabby wrote:
lol thats a fucken praire dog u dumbass learn ur animals jeez

true.
Back to top Go down
Se^eN| Mortalis
Admin
Se^eN| Mortalis

PostSubject: Re: For Your Consideration: Beaver   For Your Consideration: Beaver I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:10 am

Hey, the morons on the internet provided it and I didnt make it. /pimp slap yo ass
Back to top Go down
Cabby
Butt Butter
Cabby

PostSubject: Re: For Your Consideration: Beaver   For Your Consideration: Beaver I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:05 am

/pimp slap.... was the / really necessary, are u playing to much WoW where every emote needs a / command before hand. I COMMAND U THE POWER OF CABBY COMPELES U. Ima get the evil out with my CRAZY mojo majic
Back to top Go down
Se^eN| Mortalis
Admin
Se^eN| Mortalis

PostSubject: Re: For Your Consideration: Beaver   For Your Consideration: Beaver I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:08 am

Haha, you got me. But then again, I did it for the effect that someone would understand what I meant. Point made Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Your Consideration: Beaver   For Your Consideration: Beaver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Your Consideration: Beaver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Se^eN Sins :: Recruitment :: Recruiting/Application-
Jump to: