HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TheStig App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheStig-
Anonymous

TheStig App Empty
PostSubject: TheStig App   TheStig App I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:21 am

Well one of the Se^en members hinted that I should join the forum so I'm assuming I should complete one of these:

Name and In Game Alias: Andrew (TheStig)

Preferred Class to Play: Rifleman

Preferred Axis or Allies: Allies

Previous Clans: None, long time pubber

Do you know anyone in Se^eN Sins? If so, who? Nope

Have stats on another site? Nope, just got into DOD:S the other day. Played the original and CS for years though.

How often can you play with us? Probably daily beyond this week.

Other Interests: Hockey, automotive repair, blogging

Why are you interested in joining Se^eN Sins: A se^en member suggested I should join the forum and I guessed that meant I was supposed to apply. But being in the server it seems like you guys are pretty cool and I'd be glad to be a part of the team.

DODS Experience (or other general FPS): As stated, Frontline Force back when people still played it, CS since version 1.3 and I played DOD for a few years earlier.

Are you the original owner of your steam account? Yes

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well I'm a college student and I'm on the path to becoming a veterinarian. I spend a lot of time working at a local vet's office getting experience. I also spend a lot of time watching minor league hockey in my hometown and will often be found at the arena on any given weekend. I run a blog site which has been up for roughly 7 years now, back from my web development days. Currently I'm just sort of waiting on my new computer parts to arrive so I can spend a bunch more time gaming when I've got nothing better to do. Anyway that pretty much sums it up.

Thanks guys, see you in the server as usual.

Other things you would like to add: I'm honestly not that great at FPS games but I like to think I work hard and make a contribution. I usually have an awful K:D ratio but do okay in points.
Back to top Go down
Se^eN| Mortalis
Admin
Se^eN| Mortalis

TheStig App Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheStig App   TheStig App I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:08 am

Well from what I hear your a very good Garand player and other than Cabby you would be the only one. We definitely need a variety of players that are skilled/talented are are able to dedicate time to make a core group of players that can enjoy as they play. After reading your ap, I give the thumbs up.

iLLusion oF GRANDeur
Gay
iLLusion oF GRANDeur

TheStig App Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheStig App   TheStig App I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:28 am

Two thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Cabby
Butt Butter
Cabby

TheStig App Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheStig App   TheStig App I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:00 am

ill take the credit for forcing him to do this. i told him to join the forums so of course i say GO GO POWER RANGES let him in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=542757514&ref=
Nova
Steakhouse Filet Master Griller
Nova

TheStig App Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheStig App   TheStig App I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:05 am

Thumbs up...you can wear tag whenever you wish. Now. lol
Back to top Go down
TheStig
Lead Fritz
TheStig

TheStig App Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheStig App   TheStig App I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:24 am

Sweet. Thanks guys. Sadly I am at Newegg's mercy at the moment but should be back around the server Fridayish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exreality.net
SpacemanSpiff
Queen of the Latrine
SpacemanSpiff

TheStig App Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheStig App   TheStig App I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:18 pm

TheStig wrote:
Sweet. Thanks guys. Sadly I am at Newegg's mercy at the moment but should be back around the server Fridayish.

That makes me a sad panda.
TheStig App 306

See you on friday dude!
Back to top Go down
Beaver
Beaver

TheStig App Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheStig App   TheStig App I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:58 pm

dude can you get us deals at newegg?
Back to top Go down
TheStig
Lead Fritz
TheStig

TheStig App Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheStig App   TheStig App I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:07 am

Oh lol I don't work there

I'm just at their mercy because I'm waiting on my parts that I ordered for them to arrive so I can get my computer working again. Mobo was bad so after 9 months of fiddling with it I'm finally just biting the bullet and buying a new one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exreality.net
Sponsored content

TheStig App Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheStig App   TheStig App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheStig App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Se^eN Sins :: Recruitment :: Recruiting/Application-
Jump to: