HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tis )3lackie!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
)3lackiechan426
Cabby
)3lackiechan426

Tis )3lackie!!! Empty
PostSubject: Tis )3lackie!!!   Tis )3lackie!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:59 am

General info: You must be 18+ Yrs or older to apply (Certain maturity threshold exceptions may be made)

Name and In Game Alias: Kalin Gunter. In Game, Kalin is the )3lackiechan!
afro

Preferred Class to Play: Axis Machine Gunner or Allied Assault

Preferred Axis or Allies: Kalin is still a DoDS noob so it all depends on which side of the map he knows best. Embarassed

Previous Clans: None that are part of DoDS.

Do you know anyone in Se^eN Sins? If so, who? Kalin knows El and Beaver and have played with Nova as well as a few others. Smile

Have stats on another site? Feel free to link them
Rolling Eyes Gosh...sure hope not. Embarassed

How often can you play with us? Kalin can play whenever things in life don't get in the way. (Work, little brother and sister, parents, hockey etc.) But Kalin prefers to play when others are playing. He plays to enjoy the game with friends.

Other Interests: Girls, games, hockey, food, anime, cars, bikes, planes and just about everything else.

Why are you interested in joining Se^eN Sins: Kalin enjoys playing with the few people he has because they dont make him feel like a complete noob although Kalin knows he is. lol!

DODS Experience (or other general FPS): scratch FPS? confused Oh, first person shooter! Embarassed (be patient, Kalin is slow) Kalin plays Condition Zero on a regular basis. Its the first game he played on Steam. Kalin is at home there but finds DoDS to be much more entertaining and by far more challenging.

Are you the original owner of your steam account? Kalin better be the original owner!!! Mad

Tell us a bit about yourself: Kalin is 19 so he is generally the baby of the group. Sad Kalin is a very easy person to get along with as some may know. Kalin doesn't have very many friends but that's by choice. tongue Kalin started playing on-line games out of sheer boredom almost 2 years ago and met some cool people around the world. Otherwise, Kalin knows next to nothing about computers. He doesn't know what his computer is, what graphics card, drivers, RAM.....none of it. So please, don't even bother asking him. confused Kalin downloads a game and plays it. Its worked so far without any problems.

Other things you would like to add: Kalin is HIGHLY SARCASTIC AND HE DOES HAVE A.D.D.!!! Twisted Evil Kalin likes to talk, alot, but rarely does when in the company of strangers. silent Do not interpret Kalin's silence to mean that he thinks he is better than you (although he does) Wink lol! JK! Suspect Silence is just how Kalin roles. He is not very good with on-line tasks like posting this for example. If Kalin doesn't post very often you now know why. Oooh, Kalin almost forgot! Kalin wants all to know that he doesn't do the whole drinking and smoking thing. Surprised Shocked Kalin es muy Cool
Back to top Go down
Cabby
Butt Butter
Cabby

Tis )3lackie!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tis )3lackie!!!   Tis )3lackie!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:40 pm

ok i say u have my vote for all the honesty about urself saying that u suck and all. BUT WTF is with the fuckjen third person view on every thing, Kalin likes to do this, Kalin cant do that etc....... thats just wierd man
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=542757514&ref=
Beaver
Beaver

Tis )3lackie!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tis )3lackie!!!   Tis )3lackie!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Kalin can be pretty hilarious, always cool to have around.
Back to top Go down
)3lackiechan426
Cabby
)3lackiechan426

Tis )3lackie!!! Empty
PostSubject: Different!   Tis )3lackie!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:07 pm

LOL I dont like to do things the same way as everyone else does them so I figured I would do it that way instead.
Back to top Go down
El
Queen of the Latrine
El

Tis )3lackie!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tis )3lackie!!!   Tis )3lackie!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:40 pm

You're a noob Sir Doo Doo. =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clarkie1989
SpacemanSpiff
Queen of the Latrine
SpacemanSpiff

Tis )3lackie!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tis )3lackie!!!   Tis )3lackie!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Kalin doesn't do the drink or smoke thing, he just forgot to take his A.D.D. meds. What a Face SpacemanSpiff can't wait to play with Kalin. A+ for originality.
Back to top Go down
Cabby
Butt Butter
Cabby

Tis )3lackie!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tis )3lackie!!!   Tis )3lackie!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:16 pm

lol well guys got me beat, good for u and ur originality
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=542757514&ref=
iLLusion oF GRANDeur
Gay
iLLusion oF GRANDeur

Tis )3lackie!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tis )3lackie!!!   Tis )3lackie!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:01 pm

do you do the shooting up, droping, or snorting thing? hell maybe you do the licking toad thing
Back to top Go down
)3lackiechan426
Cabby
)3lackiechan426

Tis )3lackie!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ew!!!!   Tis )3lackie!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:31 am

Yeeah......um, no!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tis )3lackie!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tis )3lackie!!!   Tis )3lackie!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down