Se^eN Sins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A USA Based Day of Defeat Source Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unknowns Apllication :)

Go down 
+2
Se^eN| Mortalis
Unknown
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Noob
Unknown

Unknowns Apllication :) Empty
PostSubject: Unknowns Apllication :)   Unknowns Apllication :) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:30 am

Name and In Game Alias:MY name is Jonathan my in game name is ((() USMC Unknown S2 but if u let me join ill take off the USMC tag and put on the Sevensins tag instead.

Preferred Class to Play:On Axis i like to play rifleman which is the Kar and I like to use the Mp40 i dont know what the class is called thoughand on Allies i use the Bar which is support i think and sometimes i ether use the M1 Garand or the thompson.

Preferred Axis or Allies:Uhhh i prefer the allies more because it has the Bar which is the support weapon i think.

Previous Clans:I joined USMC

Do you know anyone in Se^eN Sins? If so, who? I know Mortalis

Have stats on another site? Feel free to link them

How often can you play with us? I can play on Friday though Sunday because my parents are devorced and i cant download steam on my computer so my Dad drives me to my brothers house so i could play on my computer over here.

Other Interests:

Why are you interested in joining Se^eN Sins:Im interested in joining because the admins in the server r great there nice.And because my friends in it and i would like to be in the same clan as he is.

DODS Experience (or other general FPS):I play Left 4 Dead,DOD.CSS.CSS

Are you the original owner of your steam account?No it was my brothers account but then he gave me the account and he got a new one so this account is mine only.

Tell us a bit about yourself:Im a boy.I was born in Paraguay.I live in Corona.
Back to top Go down
Se^eN| Mortalis
Admin
Se^eN| Mortalis

PostSubject: Re: Unknowns Apllication :)   Unknowns Apllication :) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:01 am

Sounds good, you have the weekends off and you play several games. That certainly helps. We can definitely help you increaese your skill, because you have good potential. Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nathanbeck
Cabby
Butt Butter
Cabby

PostSubject: Re: Unknowns Apllication :)   Unknowns Apllication :) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:43 am

yeaup every one needs a helping hand and we are just the people to do it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=542757514&ref=
SpacemanSpiff
Queen of the Latrine
SpacemanSpiff

PostSubject: Re: Unknowns Apllication :)   Unknowns Apllication :) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:23 am

You live in Corona?
Unknowns Apllication :) Buenas_noches_corona
Back to top Go down
iLLusion oF GRANDeur
Gay
iLLusion oF GRANDeur

PostSubject: Re: Unknowns Apllication :)   Unknowns Apllication :) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:47 am

Dammit spiff you beat me to it
Back to top Go down
ukon
ukon

PostSubject: Re: Unknowns Apllication :)   Unknowns Apllication :) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:17 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Cabby
Butt Butter
Cabby

PostSubject: Re: Unknowns Apllication :)   Unknowns Apllication :) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:54 pm

lol, damn thats pretty good
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=542757514&ref=
Se^eN| Mortalis
Admin
Se^eN| Mortalis

PostSubject: Re: Unknowns Apllication :)   Unknowns Apllication :) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Haha, I'd live in a land of Mexican Beer any day Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nathanbeck
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknowns Apllication :)   Unknowns Apllication :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknowns Apllication :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Se^eN Sins :: Recruitment :: Recruiting/Application-
Jump to: